Ordering and Payment
Nonita Jewelry accepts payment through PayPal only. PayPal is a safe and easy way to pay for purchases. Payments are processed securely via PayPal using either a credit card or a PayPal account if you have one. You don’t need to sign up for an account.
How to place an order
* On the shopping cart page check your order. If needed fill in the gift and special instruction details there in the “add special instructions for your order..” box.
* When you proceed to checkout, at the first step you enter the delivery address and your contact details.
* At the next step you select a shipping option based on the delivery address and items ordered.
* At this stage you can also enter a discount code if you have one.
* You will then be given the total cost and can proceed to securely make your payment. Your order is not complete until then.
* Once payment is made you will receive email confirmation from Nonita Jewelry of your order.
* You will also receive an email from PayPal to confirm your payment.
* Your order will be sent usually within 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday).
Paying for your order
Payment is made via a secure PayPal server, where you can use either a credit card or a PayPal account to complete payment.
You don’t need to sign up for a PayPal account to complete your purchase! You can check out as a guest and use your credit card instead.
Payments processed by PayPal are very secure and at no time will your credit card details be disclosed either to Nonita Jewelry or other parties. You will also have the protection of PayPal should anything go wrong with your order.
You can choose not to proceed with your order at any point up until you finalize the payment.
PayPal eCheque payments
In the unusual circumstance that you pay via a PayPal account which has insufficient funds and isn’t linked to a credit card, then an eCheque will be generated. These can take several days to clear and I will be unable to ship your order until the funds have cleared.
Payment by bank deposit, check or money order
Unfortunately I am not able to accept payment by direct bank deposit, check or money order.
Sending an order directly to a gift recipient
If your order is a gift you can have it sent directly to the gift recipient.
Please indicate on the shopping cart page if this is the case. You can choose to have a “congratulations” card with your text handwritten on it being included.
Items are always sent in a jewelry gift box and an invoice is never included.
VAT and other taxes
Nonita Jewelry is registered for VAT, 21%. This tax is applicable to purchases from this shop that ship to addresses within the European Union.
Other taxes are not applicable to purchases, however, you may possibly be subject to local customs and import duties if your order is being sent outside of the EU. This is the responsibility of the customer to determine as each country is different.
Visit the shipping page to learn more about this issue.
Refusal of sale
While it is extremely unlikely to occur, Nonita Jewelry reserves the right to refuse an order for any reason. Should this happen any payment made will of course be refunded as quickly as possible.
Pricing of items for sale and delivery costs may change at any time without notice.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I am happy to help.